wow ..what a great 1st artist to be posted here Kenny ..love blue rodeo thank you kenny very much
Yes they are a great band Pamela and thanks for your nice comment:)
ilove the Den kenny thanks:)
Very welcome Pamela thanks:):)
1. 'til I Am Myself Again2. What Am I Doing Here3. Montreal4. Last Laughnever heard these before kenny
:) Well you know mr music can find the best Pamela:)
yes and you sure are Mr Music :):)
LOL:):) aww tanks Pamela:)
the music i have heard because of you kenny ..TONS:) ..its amazing:)
:):) thanks again Pamela:) and there more watch this space:):)
:):)
wow ..what a great 1st artist to be posted here Kenny ..love blue rodeo thank you kenny very much
ReplyDeleteYes they are a great band Pamela and thanks for your nice comment:)
Deleteilove the Den kenny thanks:)
ReplyDeleteVery welcome Pamela thanks:):)
Delete1. 'til I Am Myself Again
ReplyDelete2. What Am I Doing Here
3. Montreal
4. Last Laugh
never heard these before kenny
:) Well you know mr music can find the best Pamela:)
Deleteyes and you sure are Mr Music :):)
DeleteLOL:):) aww tanks Pamela:)
Deletethe music i have heard because of you kenny ..TONS:) ..its amazing:)
ReplyDelete:):) thanks again Pamela:) and there more watch this space:):)
Delete:):)
ReplyDelete