Friday, 16 June 2017

Isla Grant - A Dream Come Tru - 12 songs

5 comments:

  1. aww a beautiful playlist kenny ..i loved it..

    last song really bought some tears to my eyes awww ..heard before but still it got to me:)


    When I awoke this mornin'
    Imagine my surprise
    On my pillow lay a single yellow rose
    I smiled but when I read the card
    The teardrops filled my eyes
    It was the only way that you could say goodbye

    You couldn't tell me to my face
    That you had found another
    And it never crossed my mind you'd be untrue
    So today as I lay sleepin'
    You left me here alone
    And you said goodbye
    With a single yellow rose

    Did ya know that yellow roses mean you love someone forever
    And did ya know they'd say forever I'll be true
    Why did you have to go astray
    Leave, and throw our love away
    Why did you leave a single yellow rose

    You couldn't tell me to my face
    That you had found another
    And it never crossed my mind you'd be untrue
    So today as I lay sleepin'
    You left me here alone
    And you said goodbye with a single yellow rose

    Yes you said goodbye with a single yellow rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee back ground too kenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela:) glad you enjoyed the playlist and ya like the BG:)

      Delete
  3. thanks for the UK Radio kenny:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it cheers Pamela enjoy:):)

      Delete