Monday, 12 June 2017

John Denver Greatest Hits Full Album - Best Of John Denver Playlist

♪ Track list : 00:00:00 01. Take Me Home, Country Roads 00:03:18 02. Rocky Mountain High 00:08:13 03. Annie's Song 00:11:26 04. Leaving On A Jet Plane 00:15:12 05. Thank God I'm A Country Boy 00:18:21 06. Sunshine On My Shoulders 00:23:46 07. Back Home Again 00:28:42 08. Some Days Are Diamonds 00:32:52 09. Perhaps Love 00:35:56 10. I'm Sorry 00:39:37 11. Sweet Surrender 00:45:18 12. Poems, Prayers And Promises 00:49:34 13. My Sweet Lady 00:54:35 14. The Eagle And The Hawk 00:57:30 15. Grandma's FeatherBed 00:59:55 16. Bet On The Blues 01:03:53 17. Looking For Space 01:07:38 18. Garden Song 01:10:26 19. Shanghai Breezes 01:13:47 20. End Of My Journey 01:17:16 21. Fly Away 01:21:37 22. For Baby 01:24:42 23. Wild Montana Skies 01:28:50 24. Farewell Andromeda 01:33:03 25. Like A Sad Song 01:36:55 26. Baby, You Look Good To Me Tonight 01:39:49 27. I Guess He'd Rather Be In Colorado 01:42:01 28. For You

3 comments:

  1. am here now with John Denver album ..he was fantastic:)
    thank you kenny

    ReplyDelete