oh i just love when the sons and daughters sing like their dads and mums .. are such lovely singers kenny thanks kenny ```
"Running Kind"
I was born the running kind With leaving always on my mind Home was never home to me at anytime Every front door found me hopin' I would find the back door open There just had to be an exit For the running kind
Within me there's a prison Surrounding me alone As real as any dungeon with walls of stone I know running's not the answer But running's been my nature And a part of me That keeps me moving on
I was born the running kind With leaving always on my mind Home was never home to me at anytime Every front door found me hopin' I would find the back door open There just had to be an exit For the running kind ♫
I'm A Lonesome Fugitive"
♫Down every road there's always one more city I'm on the run, the highway is my home I raised a lot of cane back in my younger days While Mama used to pray my crops would fail I'm a hunted fugitive with just two ways: Outrun the law or spend my life in jail
I'd like to settle down but they won't let me A fugitive must be a rolling stone Down every road there's always one more city I'm on the run, the highway is my home
I'm lonely but I can't afford the luxury Of having one I love to come along She'd only slow me down and they'd catch up with me For he who travels fastest goes alone
I'd like to settle down but they won't let me A fugitive must be a rolling stone Down every road there's always one more city I'm on the run, the highway is my home
I'm on the run, the highway is my home♫
``` It's All In The Movies
♫They were so much in love with life, happy in every way But love the movie began with, some how got lost in the play Like a fire burning out of control, You got caught up in the actor's role, And you cried on my shoulder when it came to an end But that's all in the movies, It won't happen to you and I That's all in the movies so baby don't cry It's all in the movies It won't happen to us I know It's all in the movies, Just a bad picture show That's all in the movies It won't happen to you and I That's all in the movies so baby don't cry It's all in the movies It can happen to us I know It's all in the movies, Just a bad picture show♫
oh i just love when the sons and daughters sing like their dads and mums ..
ReplyDeleteare such lovely singers kenny
thanks kenny
```
"Running Kind"
I was born the running kind
With leaving always on my mind
Home was never home to me at anytime
Every front door found me hopin'
I would find the back door open
There just had to be an exit
For the running kind
Within me there's a prison
Surrounding me alone
As real as any dungeon with walls of stone
I know running's not the answer
But running's been my nature
And a part of me
That keeps me moving on
I was born the running kind
With leaving always on my mind
Home was never home to me at anytime
Every front door found me hopin'
I would find the back door open
There just had to be an exit
For the running kind ♫
I'm A Lonesome Fugitive"
♫Down every road there's always one more city
I'm on the run, the highway is my home
I raised a lot of cane back in my younger days
While Mama used to pray my crops would fail
I'm a hunted fugitive with just two ways:
Outrun the law or spend my life in jail
I'd like to settle down but they won't let me
A fugitive must be a rolling stone
Down every road there's always one more city
I'm on the run, the highway is my home
I'm lonely but I can't afford the luxury
Of having one I love to come along
She'd only slow me down and they'd catch up with me
For he who travels fastest goes alone
I'd like to settle down but they won't let me
A fugitive must be a rolling stone
Down every road there's always one more city
I'm on the run, the highway is my home
I'm on the run, the highway is my home♫
```
It's All In The Movies
♫They were so much in love with life, happy in every way
But love the movie began with, some how got lost in the play
Like a fire burning out of control,
You got caught up in the actor's role,
And you cried on my shoulder when it came to an end
But that's all in the movies,
It won't happen to you and I
That's all in the movies so baby don't cry
It's all in the movies
It won't happen to us I know
It's all in the movies,
Just a bad picture show
That's all in the movies
It won't happen to you and I
That's all in the movies so baby don't cry
It's all in the movies
It can happen to us I know
It's all in the movies,
Just a bad picture show♫
I agree Pamela and yes they as good as their dad for sure.. and thanks for the lyrics
Delete