♫I don't know about tomorrow I just live from day to day I don't borrow from its sunshine For its skies may turn to grey I don't worry o'er the future For I know what Jesus said And today I'll walk beside Him For He knows what is ahead Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand But I know who holds tomorrow, And I know who holds my hand I don't know about tomorrow It may bring me poverty But the one who feeds the sparrow Is the one who stands by me And the path that be portion May be through the flame or flood But His presence goes before me And I'm covered with His blood Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand But I know who holds tomorrow And I know who holds my hand But I know who holds tomorrow And I know who holds my hand
I had a lovely dream last night An Angel came to me And she was sitting at my bedside And was a lovely sight to see She had wings of shiny gold And she was dressed in white And I never will forget In front of me this sight Then she started talking Her words were soft and smooth And I stared with open eyes I was afraid to move And all the words she said to me Were words all full of love I just felt so privileged That God had sent her from above She told me God was very sad About the human race He never wanted hatred When he put us in this place I think he's disappointed When he looks on earth today So many people in it Want everything their way And there is so much evil When he's looking from above He can not understand As he made this earth with love He gave us so much beauty The mountains and the sea Flowers blooming in the Springtime He's done so much for you and me And then the summer sunshine A day trip to the sea The sun upon our shoulders How lovely does this feel Then so many colours When Autumn comes our way Golden leaves shining on the trees On a beautiful Autumn day And in the winter months Especially Christmas morn If snow has fallen in the night So much beauty to look upon I'll be very honest There was nothing I could say The words the angel said to me It's happening every day Then I bowed my head As I knew that she was right And I apologised for all of us In my bedroom late last night
aww..
ReplyDeletebless kenny ..lovely song thanks
♫I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what is ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hand
I don't know about tomorrow
It may bring me poverty
But the one who feeds the sparrow
Is the one who stands by me
And the path that be portion
May be through the flame or flood
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand
Thanks for the lyrics pamela take care
DeleteI had a lovely dream last night
ReplyDeleteAn Angel came to me
And she was sitting at my bedside
And was a lovely sight to see
She had wings of shiny gold
And she was dressed in white
And I never will forget
In front of me this sight
Then she started talking
Her words were soft and smooth
And I stared with open eyes
I was afraid to move
And all the words she said to me
Were words all full of love
I just felt so privileged
That God had sent her from above
She told me God was very sad
About the human race
He never wanted hatred
When he put us in this place
I think he's disappointed
When he looks on earth today
So many people in it
Want everything their way
And there is so much evil
When he's looking from above
He can not understand
As he made this earth with love
He gave us so much beauty
The mountains and the sea
Flowers blooming in the Springtime
He's done so much for you and me
And then the summer sunshine
A day trip to the sea
The sun upon our shoulders
How lovely does this feel
Then so many colours
When Autumn comes our way
Golden leaves shining on the trees
On a beautiful Autumn day
And in the winter months
Especially Christmas morn
If snow has fallen in the night
So much beauty to look upon
I'll be very honest
There was nothing I could say
The words the angel said to me
It's happening every day
Then I bowed my head
As I knew that she was right
And I apologised for all of us
In my bedroom late last night
you are welcome kenny and BGU
ReplyDeletevery nice kenny..is it a song or poem? .i tried to find you the song .... but i could not .
ReplyDeleteand yes theres lots of hate in the world ..but i believe theres lots more love than hate