Friday, 9 June 2017

Blue Rodeo - "Tell Me Again"

7 comments:

  1. i paused the play list to listen to this one..never heard this one kenny:)


    ♫Tell me again about that love that lasts forever
    How we'll ride the ups and downs all through the years
    And I won't think about my pain
    As I listen to you explain
    How that perfect love just up and disappears

    Oh later on when you're gone
    And I can think again
    I'll sit down and I'll figure out what went wrong
    Well I expect to take my licks
    But life plays dirty tricks
    I knew that I was sinking but I held on way too long

    Tell me again about that love that lasts forever
    It's all happiness and smiles and never tears
    And I won't think about my pain
    As I listen to you explain
    How that perfect love just up and disappears

    Chestnut eyes and golden hair
    That's what brought me here
    I looked at you and froze right in my place
    There's a line you never cross
    Between what's won and lost
    I knew I stepped right over when I stared into your face

    Tell me again about that love that lasts forever
    How we'll ride the ups and downs all through the years
    And I won't think about my pain
    As I listen to you explain
    How that perfect love just up and disappears
    How that perfect love just up and disappears♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow another one i found you not heard before Pamela:) and was you who introduced me to this great band:) i came across it today.. i listened in our car to it on our way home from the country:) and thanks for the lyrics as always Pamela:)

      Delete
    2. yes i did give ya but you are still Mr Music:)kenny☺

      Delete
  2. but you have a knack kenny of finding em as you are MR Music after all:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought for a min there you were gonna say i had a braze neck LOL:):) Pamela i love music like you do my friend.. and thanks

      Delete
  3. ill listen here again to ♫ Tell Me Again ♫ :)

    then go back to Don:)

    ReplyDelete